Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

gechoos2/ociarna hacks questions

Posted by ncc1701 
gechoos2/ociarna hacks questions
July 02, 2009 07:58PM
I hope this is an ok question to ask

I have all the hacks done. The simple save extract hack I understand but this gechoos/ociarna hack thing I do not. Here are some questions I hope somneone can answer...

1) What exactly is this hack doing??? Is it modifying my save file or my wii memory or what?

2) Do you need to run the gechoos/ociarna program everytime or once you do the heck it is done forever???

3) The turnip price hack LOOKS like it has one line for each day of the week. I installed it changing the last 3 lines to be 630 bells and it worked. My question is if this is a permanent heck how do I undo it. If it is not does it reset at the beginning of each week??? I would like to have it be NORMAL with prices there old random way with the exception of saturday night price which I would like to set to 630 as a "OD MY GAWD NOONE HAD GOOD PRICES" fallback.. Is this possible???

4( Is the refresh grass gechoos hack safe??? Once I get my town setup the way I want it would be nice to have that easy access to refreshing the grass so I do not have to keep dumping my save file.

5) Does the auto water of flowers water red turnips??

I guess thats it for now..

thanks to everyone..
Re: gechoos2/ociarna hacks questions
July 02, 2009 08:22PM
1) This modifies what is actually currently running on the wii. this only touches the save file if you tell the game to. it will _NOT_ reload the cheats if you run the game again
2) You need to run it every time you load the game. it is non-permanant (unless you save the game)
3, 4 and 5) sorry, I don't play animal crossing so I can't help
July 03, 2009 04:27AM
thanks for the reply.. That is what I thought (that it just modified memory. I only questioned it cause when I modified my turnip pices they did not change back when they should have and I ran the game without gechhos and cause one time I got an invalid save file error message when using one of the hacks... If it does not modify my save file than I dunno how my save file could have been corrupted... I am glad to hear that that is what it does.
July 03, 2009 05:28PM
make a save backup on your SD then restore it if it messes your save up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login