Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New system update

Posted by blindsaintnick 
New system update
July 15, 2009 05:00AM
I have 4.0u and have homebrew working on it via bannerbomb. I just put in my copy of The Conduit for the first time after modding the wii. It requires me to do an update in order to play. It includes this disclaimer "IMPORTANT: If your Wii console includes unauthorized modifications, this update may detect and remove unauthorized content causing immediate or delayed inoperability of your console. Failure to accept this update my also render this and future games unplayable. If you do not wish to accept this update you can hold down the POWER button for 4 seconds." Is this for real?
Re: New system update
July 15, 2009 05:03AM
No, I don't think so....
But, just in case, I would suggest launching your game through Gecko OS. You can also use gecko os to apply cheats, boot import games, edit rebooting options, and a lot more! :O

Edit: If you want some codes, here they are. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2009 05:05AM by WaxyPumpkin72.
July 15, 2009 05:05AM
I don't know, that's a pretty scary disclaimer.. I will check out this Gecko OS you speak of. Thanks for the speedy reply!
July 15, 2009 05:06AM
Yes, most definitely check out this gecko os I speak of!! Its awesome! Probably one of the best homebrew utilities out there......
See the edit on my previous post for codes!! :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2009 05:06AM by WaxyPumpkin72.
July 15, 2009 05:09AM
Oh cool.. Thanks for the codes there guy!
July 15, 2009 06:25AM
You're welcome! :)

Edit: Woot!! 700th post!! :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2009 07:28PM by WaxyPumpkin72.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login