Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cannot Get this to work

Posted by nomadicus 
Cannot Get this to work
July 27, 2009 04:01AM
I loaded twilight-hack-v0.1-beta2's private folder along with aad1f_v108's boot.dol file to my 128mb sd card, but when i try to copy the files to my wii i get the message "the data may not have been copied". My problem is it tells me to try aad20_v108.zip in the tutorial on wiibrew.org if aad1f_v108.zip fails, but the bannerbomb site gives me a forbidden message and i have not been able to find this file anywhere else. Could someone give me some insight or help me find a place where these files are avaliable at, i would appreciate it much.

Thanks,
D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2009 04:02AM by nomadicus.
Re: Cannot Get this to work
July 27, 2009 04:06AM
I think this link is working: {{BannerBomb}}.
July 27, 2009 05:03AM
I dont need aad1f_v108.zip , have it and it doesnt work for me, i need aad20_v108.zip.
thanks though.
-D
July 27, 2009 05:22AM
Bannerbomb and the Twilight Hack are both 2 different exploits. You can use either of these to load the HackMii Installer
July 27, 2009 10:19AM
For people who still need other versions of bannerbomb, see here
July 27, 2009 03:48PM
sweet used that link and got it up and going, one mistake i made was going into the data instead of the channel menu. For some reason when i got HBC up and running my wiimote died and i had to knock the batteries out of it and put them back in. If you do not have apps in your apps folder in the root of your sd card your controller will not work when you open up the HBC.

Thanks for all the help, and i hope this post will direct others in the right direction.
July 27, 2009 06:40PM
nomadicus
If you do not have apps in your apps folder in the root of your sd card your controller will not work when you open up the HBC.

Erm, I think thats bogus....
lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2009 06:41PM by WaxyPumpkin72.
July 27, 2009 06:58PM
yeah that isnt really possible if you think about it...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login