Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bannerbomb/hombrewchannel help! :(

Posted by wiistefan 
Bannerbomb/hombrewchannel help! :(
July 28, 2009 11:06AM
Hey! I got a problem with Bannerbomb & homebrew channel!
I have done all instructions correctly:
I have boot.dol on the root of the SD-card. I've tried aad1f_v108 & aad20_v108 but it still dosen't work.
I go to wii options->Data management->Channels->SD card and the I insert the SD card as it says in the instructions. It pops up an dialog who says boot.dol/elf or something like that and I click yes and after a second it pops up another dialog who says /boot.dol could not be opened. I don't understand that because I've done the instrouctions correctly!
I've did the same thing a couple of weeks ago and it worked. I installed homebrew channel and it worked correctly. I downloaded some apps and it was very fun with the homebrew channel :)
I have v. 4.0 so I got the SD card menu.
One day I happened to move the homebrew channel to the SD card, I know, that was stupid of me!>_>
Anyway I thougt "allrigt I start homebrew channel from the SD card I guess" but I couldn't start it. When the dialog poped up who says launching from SD card then instead of that it says couldn't launch or something like that.
I tried to move back the homebrew channel to the wii but it didn't work either. when i've transfered it to the wii it says "the data may not been moved" Then I erased homebrew channel.
And now I try to get the homebrew channel back again how do I do??Please help!!:(
Re: Bannerbomb/hombrewchannel help! :(
July 28, 2009 07:38PM
Make sure the files on your SD card look like this:

ROOT:/private/wii/title/aktn/content.bin
ROOT:/boot.elf

Navigate to data management and launch the boot.elf. If you get hackmii to come up, try uninstalling the HBC, and then reinstalling it.
August 05, 2009 03:11PM
No, it still dosen't work:( Now it's a "?" instead of the Bannerbomb logo
August 09, 2009 07:22PM
No it dosen't work:( Now the bannerbomb logo is back but it dosen't work. I've even tried with the wii connected to internet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login