Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2 questions from the diary of a n00b

Posted by aidanjames86 
2 questions from the diary of a n00b
September 14, 2009 09:36PM
i just have two questions and attempted to search the forums for the answers but wasnt having any luck (except on the second one i found that it had been 'talked' about to death and i didnt see an exact answer to my personal question, so im sorry if it was answered already)

1. is there any homebrew program that allows to to bypass the safety/health warnings from showing each time, they really are a pain and if im stupid enough to have anyone stand near me while i swing the Wii-mote then thats my own fault :-D I thought i heard of ones that run them off, but i havent seen them

2. (here goes, dont kill me) I've seen much debate on being banned from nintendo wifi for using 'cheats'... but i was wondering in everyones experiences if im playing with just a few friends on mario kart not actually where its does the point changes but just racing for fun, will it ban me for that or do i have to be 'turned in'?

thanks
Re: 2 questions from the diary of a n00b
September 14, 2009 09:55PM
aidanjames86
1. is there any homebrew program that allows to to bypass the safety/health warnings from showing each time, they really are a pain and if im stupid enough to have anyone stand near me while i swing the Wii-mote then thats my own fault :-D I thought i heard of ones that run them off, but i havent seen them
I don't know of a way to do that....

aidanjames86
I've seen much debate on being banned from nintendo wifi for using 'cheats'... but i was wondering in everyones experiences if im playing with just a few friends on mario kart not actually where its does the point changes but just racing for fun, will it ban me for that or do i have to be 'turned in'?

I'm pretty sure as long as its a room that you and your friends are in, it doesn't matter.
Also, if for some reason you do get banned for doing that, there's a code that bypasses you being banned. Note that this code is not so you can keep cheating on poor innocent kids playing mario kart with their friends, its so that if you do get banned, you'll have learned your lesson and you won't do it again. Does that make sense?

I hope that helped answer your questions. :)
September 14, 2009 10:02PM
you'll only get banned if you cheat online, but it doesnt matter who you cheat with online, you can get banned afaik. But as said above, the ban is bypassable with a cheat code (how ironic).
September 14, 2009 10:56PM
aidanjames86

3.2 you can use StarFall to use that patch.
4.0 you can use StartPatch v 4.0
4.1 you can use StartPatch v 4.1

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2009 10:57PM by TopGun96.
September 14, 2009 11:06PM
im gonna test out the online thing what is the code to bypass it? thanks for the help :-D
September 15, 2009 12:57AM
aidanjames86
im gonna test out the online thing what is the code to bypass it? thanks for the help :-D
Sorry, I'm not really sure what it is...I'm pretty sure Arikado has it on his blog somewhere, just go look there. :P
September 15, 2009 08:06AM
TopGun96
aidanjames86

for 3.2 preloader is a lot better than Starfall. It does more cool stuff and you don't need to run the installer to changer the hacks.
September 15, 2009 02:34PM
metroid_maniac
TopGun96
aidanjames86

for 3.2 preloader is a lot better than Starfall. It does more cool stuff and you don't need to run the installer to changer the hacks.

True but I am not fond of the disc spinning all day and making my wii hot :)
September 15, 2009 05:00PM
True. Take the disc out, though and no problem at all.
September 15, 2009 05:50PM
TopGun96
metroid_maniac
TopGun96
aidanjames86

True but I am not fond of the disc spinning all day and making my wii hot :)
I like starfall. :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login