Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

wii system 3.3E Pal question

Posted by philduke7 
wii system 3.3E Pal question
September 30, 2009 12:53AM
Greetings there!

As you can see im a new member here and i have a couple of questions that i need explanations.
First of all sorry about my English but its not my mother language so be gentle please.

1 year ago i bought a wii console and i have chipped it. So i can play games that i download from internet and burn to CDs with the appropriate tools. All good so far but recently i discovered some problems with a couple of games.

For example i downloaded " Dead space extraction " , " Marvel ultimate Alliance 2" and " Madworld " these games are 3 random examples of my problem. When i burn them with my tools ( imgburn ) at low speed (2x or 4x ) i try to play them on my wii but at the screen after the wii channels wii says that needs to be updated with the latest firmware. So im asking what will happen if i do this? If i allow my wii to gets updated? Will it get bricked? As you understand i want to play new games too. Bear in mind that my wii is pal with firmware 3.3E and its serial number starts with "LEF10" and ends with "273". For your information i dont know what kind of chip used to make my wii modded because i couldnt get this information from the store that installed the chip.

also i used 2 days ago BannerBomb and i installed homebrew channel. im wondering what will happen if i install bootmii? will my wii gets bricked? And last question can you name some apps that they are dangerous to brick my wii?

regards.
Re: wii system 3.3E Pal question
September 30, 2009 01:01AM
That is piracy and:

1. We will not help you with that.
2. It is highly illegal.

Bootmii will not brick your wii...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login