Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unable to Install HackMii (4.2U)

Posted by steak 
Unable to Install HackMii (4.2U)
October 07, 2009 06:32AM
Hello,

I purchased my Wii just a few days ago and am eager to get the homebrew channel, dvdx, and BootMii installed. I am using bannerbombv2 and have downloaded HackMii v0.5. When I insert my SD card I believe bannerbomb loads fine, as the popup immediately comes up and I am taken to the HackMii installer menu. This is where I am running into problems, it seems that HackMii is freezing at this stage. I do not have a GC controller and I am unable to browse through the HackMii menu with the buttons on the console. Below is an image of the screen I am stuck at. I have never done any kind of modifications to a Wii before and would very much appreciate any help on this situation.

TIA

Re: Unable to Install HackMii (4.2U)
October 07, 2009 06:59AM
...Press "A" on the wiimote.
October 07, 2009 03:14PM
I didn't think that you were able to get HBC on a Wii that didn't have it installed before 4.2 upgrade. Also, if it is a 4.2 right out of the box then you are really beat and HBC will not install at all.
October 07, 2009 03:30PM
roadblock
if it is a 4.2 right out of the box then you are really beat and HBC will not install at all.
You could still use Indiana Pwns to install HBC, and Bannerbomb has a 4.2 version now.
October 07, 2009 06:40PM
roadblock
I didn't think that you were able to get HBC on a Wii that didn't have it installed before 4.2 upgrade. Also, if it is a 4.2 right out of the box then you are really beat and HBC will not install at all.
No, you're wrong. You can use any of the new exploits to install the HBC.
October 07, 2009 09:22PM
roadblock
You're dead wrong. Go troll elsewhere kthnx.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login