Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Updated to 4.2E problems

Posted by geemon 
Updated to 4.2E problems
October 04, 2009 07:10PM
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me, I have updated my wii to 4.2E and it got rid of my HBC and when I try to re-install it from the SD card I just get a box with question marks which I can't use.

Many Thanks

Gee

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2009 07:10PM by geemon.
Re: Updated to 4.2E problems
October 04, 2009 07:14PM
Use the latest Bannerbomb and Hackmii Installer.
October 04, 2009 09:44PM
You could use bannerbombv2, Indiana Pwns, or
Smash Stack with the hackmii installer v0.5.

You can only use Smash Stack if you have a NTSC-U wii and a NTSC-U version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
For Indiana Pwns you must have Lego Indiana Jones.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2009 09:44PM by TopGun96.
October 06, 2009 07:03PM
Hi - I have version 4.2E and have just tried (for the first time) to load Bannerbomb V4.2 and HackMii V0.5 but nothing happens?!
When I put the SD card in the Wii freezes and does nothing. Only turning the main power off will reset it.
What is the problem please anyone?
October 07, 2009 06:26AM
Are you navigating to the SD card menu?
October 07, 2009 01:18PM
You have to go to the SD card menu with no SD card in and then insert it. The order didn't matter for bannerbomb v1, but it does for v2.
October 07, 2009 03:11PM
massiveboy
Hi - I have version 4.2E and have just tried (for the first time) to load Bannerbomb V4.2 and HackMii V0.5 but nothing happens?!
When I put the SD card in the Wii freezes and does nothing. Only turning the main power off will reset it.
What is the problem please anyone?
As far as I know you cannot get the HBC on a Wii that did not have it before the update to 4.2. It sounds like you are saying that you have never had it before so therefore you are beat my friend. Also, I don't know about the rules on this forum but this may constitute thread hijacking. Next time maybe start a new thread.

geemon
Hi, I wonder if anyone can help me, I have updated my wii to 4.2E and it got rid of my HBC and when I try to re-install it from the SD card I just get a box with question marks which I can't use.

You haven't replied yet, did you get it going?
October 07, 2009 06:41PM
roadblock
As far as I know you cannot get the HBC on a Wii that did not have it before the update to 4.2. It sounds like you are saying that you have never had it before so therefore you are beat my friend. Also, I don't know about the rules on this forum but this may constitute thread hijacking. Next time maybe start a new thread.
You can install the HBC using any of the new exploits....
October 07, 2009 09:31PM
roadblock
Dude, gtfo, there's three different ways to install it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2009 02:16AM by ckinrun.
October 08, 2009 02:15AM
SHIT!
Wtfxx
I accidentally posted another one, and now I can't delete it...
T_T
Someone please delete this post...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2009 02:16AM by ckinrun.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login