Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bootmii

Posted by Trevordublin 
Bootmii
October 16, 2009 09:35PM
Hi I love bootmii but its annoying the way I have to get up and hit the reset button to make it go to the wii menu every time I start it. Is there a way to make it go directly to go to the system menu without deleting it?? AND BTW the first time I tried to go to the wii menu the disc channel shows that there is a game cube disk inserted while I have SSBB in there and no I do not have any cios installed
Re: Bootmii
October 16, 2009 09:57PM
Trevordublin
Hi I love bootmii but its annoying the way I have to get up and hit the reset button to make it go to the wii menu every time I start it. Is there a way to make it go directly to go to the system menu without deleting it??
Edit the config file in the Bootmii folder or dont put your SD card in your Wii when you turn it on or invest in a gamecube controller.

Trevordublin
AND BTW the first time I tried to go to the wii menu the disc channel shows that there is a game cube disk inserted while I have SSBB in there and no I do not have any cios installed
You don't cIOSs to perform hacks to your system menu... As long as it doesn't cause any serious problems, I wouldn't worry about it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2009 09:57PM by Arikado.
Re: Bootmii
October 16, 2009 10:38PM
You could use Bootmii Configuration Editor if you're a nubcake.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login