Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Are There Any Country's Black Listed ? ? ?

Posted by Jez.M 
Are There Any Country's Black Listed ? ? ?
October 31, 2009 09:20PM
Hey people,

I was wondering if anybody out there knows of any countries that may be black listed from receiving the Shopping, weather & News channel's ? ? Also the Wii connect24

The Reason i ask is that I am currently living in Prague and when i try to get on to any of those channels it say's that the service for any of these is not currently available ? ? ?

I have up dated my system ( thanx once again SifJar ) and still cannot think what it maybe.

Any advice or opinion would be help full.

Thanx In Advance. . .

EDIT:
====

Ok so to Answer my question, you must be able to get them channels here because i have found this pretty awsome site and it has the Czech Republic there with quite a few people ( not 100's but...)

So does anyone know why i can't access the internet ? ? ?

Once Again Thanx In Advance

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2009 09:28PM by Jez.M.
Re: Are There Any Country's Black Listed ? ? ?
October 31, 2009 09:27PM
Apparently, if you change your country to UK or something like that, it'll let you online. You could try that.

EDIT: BTW, I mean change it in settings, not move house =P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2009 09:27PM by SifJar.
October 31, 2009 09:34PM
Ha Ha Ha Nah yeah i didn't think you would want me to move all the way back to the UK again.....
I will try now...
October 31, 2009 09:38PM
You are a real beautiful person SifJar, I thought about changing it but i thought "Nah it wouldn't be that" Im gonna buy you a drink if i ever meet you ( i doubt it but i would buy you one)
October 31, 2009 10:01PM
Ok so now another dilemma ! ! ! Do you know if it is possible to watch streaming channels on the Wiinternet ? Because i

don't speak Czech i thought i would be able to get streaming channels through the Wii on my TV ? ?

If you can what sites would you recommend ? i am trying Justin.tv and that isn't streaming ? ? ?

EDIT:
====

I have noticed that on the top gear channel on justin.tv it say's in the information icon that the page is not secure ? ? ?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2009 10:03PM by Jez.M.
October 31, 2009 10:03PM
So you got internet working? Cool. But I doubt you'll be able to get any video streaming sites working.
October 31, 2009 10:07PM
SifJar
So you got internet working? Cool. But I doubt you'll be able to get any video streaming sites working.

Ok well i will live with that with a happy smile on m face knowing that i have at least achieved alot more than i thought i would a few hours ago... maybe someday you will be able to....
The good thing about it is my laptop is ready to die any day now so at least i have the net through my Wii and i can keep up with everything.....

ALL THANX TO YOU SIFJAR ALL THANX TO YOU

P.s Now i have that sorted im off down to the local Hard rock to have a beer and meet my mrs..... I will have one for you as well SifJar ;o)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2009 10:08PM by Jez.M.
November 01, 2009 03:10PM
One last thing for anyone that reads this: when you update and get the net to work make sure you turn off connect24
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login