Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No app folder in my Hackmii installer or Bannerbomb exploit homebrew setup

Posted by dencar316 
No app folder in my Hackmii installer or Bannerbomb exploit homebrew setup
November 11, 2009 03:10PM
I, seemingly, installed the homebrew setup hack properly, but there are no apps. When I was done with the hack, it went straight to the homebrew home page, which is supposed to be a sign of a successful instilation, but that's all I have is the bubbles. I checked the FAQ regarding apps and all it says is to go back and make sure the "apps" folder is on my SD card, but I checked bothe the Hackmii installer and Bannerbomb exploit files and there is no "apps" folder in them. I followed the tutorial step by step perfectly and everything looked to be downloaded properly, my system even had Boot2, so I didn't need to do any extra steps.
I tried going to another site and downloading thier "apps" folder, but that didn't work. Please help me because I, seemingly, did unlock it, but there is no way to use it. It seems like the folder is missing from the tutorial because it does not speak of the folder in any part of the tutorial. Please advise.

Thanks.
Re: No app folder in my Hackmii installer or Bannerbomb exploit homebrew setup
November 11, 2009 04:12PM
You have to make an apps folder.

Right click -> New Folder -> apps
November 11, 2009 04:15PM
so, I just right click and create a new folder named "apps" on my SD card? So, it would be empty? Would I then go to the various application sites and upload desired apps, or will the "apps" folder automatically enable me to surf apps through Homebrew? It's strange that that part is not in the instalation instructions. Thanks for your follow up, I appreciate it.
November 11, 2009 04:50PM
for future reference if anyone has this problem, just create an "apps" folder and THEN put the homebrew browser add on in that folder....Works great now, thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login