Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gecko OS help

Posted by freegame36 
Gecko OS help
February 26, 2010 05:56AM
my wii quit reading disc....i been reading forums on here about Gecko OS...what is this and will it help if i have a bad ios problem?
Re: Gecko OS help
February 26, 2010 06:10AM
Yes, if your drive is not damaged then Gecko OS should be able to launch your games. Find it here

EDIT: Grammar

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2010 06:12AM by bg4545.
February 26, 2010 06:14AM
this is loaded directly from the home brew channel correct? if so, can i set it as a wii channel for easy access? if so, could you please tell me how...sorry for all the questions and thank you for your response
February 26, 2010 07:22AM
Yes, it's a homebrew app. If you want a channel, look for CustomizeMii.
February 26, 2010 07:41AM
where do i look for customizeMii? do i find it from homeBrew browser?
February 26, 2010 07:48AM
It's a PC app that allows you to make channels. It's on the WiiBrew wiki.
February 26, 2010 07:55AM
how do I extract it to put it on the wii channel....to be up front and honest. All i would like to do is put snes9x on my wii channel for future references,,...any suggestions?
February 26, 2010 08:06AM
I'm not sure what you mean.. CustomizeMii takes the boot.dol and makes it into a channel (WAD) you can make your own banner and icon for the channel.
February 26, 2010 08:11AM
i got the super nintendo emulator from homebrew browser. when i go to my homebrew channel, click start and hit the over arrow button a couple of times, i can see it listed to click on it. i want too add as a channel so it shows up on the same place as my home brew channel does....any idea?
February 26, 2010 02:46PM
bg4545
CustomizeMii takes the boot.dol and makes it into a channel (WAD) you can make your own banner and icon for the channel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login