Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I can't get apps to work on HBC...

Posted by Kadou 
I can't get apps to work on HBC...
March 13, 2010 06:03AM
I've tried to install BootMii + HBC at least four times already, yet each time doesn't solve the problem of not being able to load any apps. Here are some examples:

Homebrew Browser: Screen freezes at "Attempting to mount USB device". I can go back with the Home Button, but it doesn't fix the problem.

Gecko OS: Shuts off my Wiimote and gives me a black screen

BootMii Config: Only loaded one line ("Now loading" or whatnot, can't remember) and freezes

The only app I've actually loaded successfully has been MPlayer, though I didn't have any videos to test.

I'm currently doing this on a 4.2U Wii that I've had since launch. I've followed the guide on WiiBrew to the point (even formatting my 2GB SD card again), but it hasn't done a thing. Can someone help me? Many thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2010 06:03AM by Kadou.
Re: I can't get apps to work on HBC...
March 13, 2010 06:04AM
Unplug any external devices, AKA: USB devices (rockband controllers, hard drive), and GC devices (GC Controller, GC memory card).
Re: I can't get apps to work on HBC...
March 13, 2010 06:13AM
Ahh, I should've mentioned that I have nothing external on my Wii at the moment. All that's there is the console, a disk, and the SD card. I've also turned off WiiConnect24.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login