Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Uber noob Help please

Posted by funkfuel 
Uber noob Help please
July 22, 2010 10:46AM
Hi, ive only just found out about homebrew and thought id giv it a go. turns out my wii is on 4.3 firmware (oops) however i have tried the smash stack way round.

i have copied the files on to the sd card and run through remove the custom stages. however when i enter the stage builder after inserting the sd card- NOTHING, all i get is the stage builder. am i missing something blatently obvious?? have i copied the right files over??

Im using the virgin 4.3 hack. ive followed various step by step guides and followed some off the you tube guides too.

many thanks in advance

the uber noob
Re: Uber noob Help please
July 22, 2010 03:05PM
I see you're in the UK, so you have a PAL Wii, so Smash Stack won't work for you. You need to get Lego Indiana Jones and use Indiana Pwns exploit. (You can rent the game or whatever, it won't take long to install HBC). I'd advise waiting until the new HackMii Installer is released, rather than follow any workaround guides, as it will be much safer and easier. It should probably be released in the next week or two, and will be able to be run via Indiana Pwns.
July 22, 2010 06:06PM
ah that'll explain, thanks mate. so u suggest just sit tight for new release??

many thanks
July 22, 2010 06:42PM
Yeah, the current workarounds are tricky and dangerous, particularly if you don't know a lot about Wii homebrew. For experienced users, the workarounds are an option, but for new users, I would highly recommend against them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login