Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

update homebrew?

Posted by philthy 
update homebrew?
August 16, 2010 11:05AM
I was just wondering, i have not used my wii in a long time and i wanted to know if there was an update. i have homebrew 1.0.6 IOS36 v12.18

if there is an update, can someone guide me on how to update homebrew? i've never done it before.

also, i wanted to buy some new games, but i am not sure if updating my wii with the disc is a good idea.

someone please help me out
Re: update homebrew?
August 17, 2010 12:16AM
You can use the online update method or grab the updated hackmii installer and run it like any other app
Updating is completely safe, just use the official online method

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/17/2010 12:18AM by headfirst4halos.
Re: update homebrew?
August 17, 2010 05:37AM
philthy
I was just wondering, i have not used my wii in a long time and i wanted to know if there was an update. i have homebrew 1.0.6 IOS36 v12.18

if there is an update, can someone guide me on how to update homebrew? i've never done it before.

also, i wanted to buy some new games, but i am not sure if updating my wii with the disc is a good idea.

someone please help me out

yes homebrew channel has had a update and its easy, turn on your wii, go to homebrew channel start it, and it will give you a option to update you will then be at homebrew channel 1.0.8.

Once you have updated homebrew channel you can update the wii, but no reseason too really since 4.1 had the latest thing to update for was sd access on the system menu. I am at 4.2 and will stay there until I need to update.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login