Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rebuilding NAnd backup

Posted by pcuser2009 
Rebuilding NAnd backup
August 19, 2010 08:14PM
Hi all,

First I want to give a little info on my setup.

Wii is 4.1U
USB HD Iomega 300gb wbfs and FAT16
bootmii is installed as boot2

When I first installed homebrew app and bootmii I made a nand backup sometime back in January. I will call it nand1. 3 days ago
The problem I have run into is with the latest version of homebrew app. While it was updating by internet connection it showed it was installing then I had a black screen come up with a bunch of hex numbers stating flush log to SD card but I did not have a card in the wii and it stayed on this screen, so i rebooted the wii and it boots up to this same screen saying flush log to SD card.

Being that i had boot2 installed I grabbed one of my SD cards put my bootmii folder on it and used it to backup the nand. This one being nand2. I did this to try and get the additional titles off nand2 since i have purchased since January.

i was able to reinstall nand1 but I need to get additional titles back on nand1 from nand2. I have used zestig to dump both nand1 and nand2 so I do have decrypted versions of the nand and am able to look at it using showmii wads. I have tried looking but dont know if its possible for me to combine the nands? anyone have any ideas on how to do this or can point me in the right direction? any help is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login