Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gecko Codes for Virtual Console not working!

Posted by Willyboy 
Gecko Codes for Virtual Console not working!
October 25, 2010 03:23PM
Here's another one that I really need help on. When I tried to launch a vc (a snes) game thru gecko, it says "codes found - applying". Then when I play the game - the code is not even working. The snes game that I was playing is Super Metroid and the gecko code that I was using has an ID of JAVE. What do I need to do to make this gecko code working for this virtual game? Oh yeah, I have a 4.3U and have installed HBC (the latest version, I think) and can see the launch channel and rebooter option. Again thanks for any suggestion(s).
Re: Gecko Codes for Virtual Console not working!
October 25, 2010 04:12PM
Willyboy
Here's another one that I really need help on. When I tried to launch a vc (a snes) game thru gecko, it says "codes found - applying". Then when I play the game - the code is not even working. The snes game that I was playing is Super Metroid and the gecko code that I was using has an ID of JAVE. What do I need to do to make this gecko code working for this virtual game? Oh yeah, I have a 4.3U and have installed HBC (the latest version, I think) and can see the launch channel and rebooter option. Again thanks for any suggestion(s).

Make sure that the codes you are using are the same region as the game. Also make sure you have the latest version of Gecko OS.
Re: Gecko Codes for Virtual Console not working!
October 25, 2010 07:20PM
Energizer, thanks for the reply. I have the latest version for the gecko (1.9.3.1) and I'm using the US version of the gecko codes for super metroid (JAVE). Just don't know if I'm missing something here because the gecko codes are not working. It only says, "codes found - applying" but when the game plays, the codes that I activated have no effect. Please help? Thanks a bunch.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login