Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tried to update -Don't know where I'am at right now...

Posted by Shiba 
Tried to update -Don't know where I'am at right now...
November 06, 2010 06:46PM
Alright, I will sound like a total n00b and I'm ready for it :)

I've installed HBC quite a while ago and to tell you honnestly, I don't remember which method I used but everything was working perfectly.

Last night I upgraded to the last HBC and evrything seemed to be running smoothly, I even got acces to the wii shop channel, something I couldn't do for quite a while.

This morning, everything seems to be going south and I have to tell you, I don't even know how to figure out where the problem is coming from.

At this moment, I try to acces the HBC and it gives me a choice of wiihome 1.3, if I click on that I get 2 choices, dvd dumper and HBC. If I click on HBC i get either a black screen, a green screen with lines or sometimes my wiimote wont stop vibrating. And it stays that way no matter how long I wait.

I am not sure where else to go but everything was up to date after I've used Pimp my wii yesterday and thing were fine.

I realise that I'm not giving a lot of info but, that,s where I'm at right now. Can anyone help me out to get things in working order to the latest working setting please ?

I've read a lot of things on the wiki, the troubleshooting, the forums... I think I need to settle down to one support group and stay there at this point lol

Thanks

Edit: for now, I,ve just re-uploaded my previous settings back on my sd card and everything seems fine.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2010 07:06PM by Shiba.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login