Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help getting homebrew

Posted by swiftbladez 
Help getting homebrew
November 21, 2010 04:45AM
So yeah im new and just got started on this and i followed this guide.. Homebrew setup and i followed it step by step..
i got ssbb for smash stack and a valid sd card that is hbc compatable and a sd card reader etc.
so i formatted the card (sandisk sdhc 8g class 2) and then put the smash stack and the boot.elf file in it, i deleted my custom stages and the 3 sample ones, (because i made a new record before i did any of this) and then i inserted the sd card (before rebooting ssbb) and whenever i try to load the boot it doesnt work.. any suggestions or help?? and im at 4.3u for my wii
Re: Help getting homebrew
November 21, 2010 05:15AM
In order to use Smash Stack you need an SD card (not SDHC) that is 2GB or less. Looking at the Homebrew setup guide, it doesn't say anything about that (but it should've) so I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
November 21, 2010 06:34PM
do you know of any other way then to get hbc with a sdhc card? I cant use twilight hack Indiana pwns or yu gi owned. but there are others i think?
btw i get boot.elf so am i suposed to change it to .dol?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2010 07:29PM by swiftbladez.
November 21, 2010 08:12PM
swiftbladez
do you know of any other way then to get hbc with a sdhc card? I cant use twilight hack Indiana pwns or yu gi owned. but there are others i think?
btw i get boot.elf so am i suposed to change it to .dol?

Sorry, as bg4545 already said, you HAVE to have an SD NOT and SDHC. You just keep the boot.elf.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2010 05:11PM by Linuz.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login