Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Code Downloader problem

Posted by ARFWii 
Code Downloader problem
December 22, 2010 10:31PM
I have it downloaded on a SDHC card. I got it from the Homebrew Browser. My Wii is 4.3, I believe.

When I try to use Code Downloader , I choose my region and the console I want the cheats for, (Wii) and then it freezes and a bunch of codes pop up. One of them is called Exception Found DL or something. Another code is called Code Dump.

Yeah so it's not working for me. What is the problem? I have to hold the power button for 5 seconds to turn off the Wii too, which indicates that it is frozen. I want cheat codes for Arc Rise Fantasia to help me with a project I'm doing. Is there a way to download the codes from the WiiRD database using my comp and my SD card?
Re: Code Downloader problem
December 22, 2010 11:20PM
If you just goto [geckocodes.org] you should be able to download the codes there. DSI Exceptions and Code Dumps are "common" in Wii homebrew, happen every now and again. Although they shouldn't happen EVERY time you run an application.
Re: Code Downloader problem
December 23, 2010 01:28AM
Okay, code downloader, megacode downloader, and cheat manager don't work. I think they all say FatInit failed. I downloaded GCT codes and put them on my SD Card, but Gecko wouldn't load them. Next I tried putting TXT codes on my card, but I can't access them if cheatmanager won't work.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login