Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

logitech Wii USB Keyboard

Posted by Gr1nreaper 
logitech Wii USB Keyboard
January 08, 2011 04:35PM
Hello all. I have just recently softmodded my wii and installed the latest HBC (downgraded to system menu 4.2 then upgraded to 4.3 via cIOS 58) , and in my quest to get various hbc apps (including Configurable USB loader) to work, and installing a number of cIOSs, I seem to have lost the use of my logitech USB keyboard in all HBC apps, but can still use it in the Wii Internet Channel.

As this post implies, I am fairly new to this, and don't even know where to start looking. I would appreciate it if someone could help me out?
Re: logitech Wii USB Keyboard
January 08, 2011 04:45PM
SifJar
Try this: [tinyurl.com]

And then check here: [tinyurl.com]
January 08, 2011 05:13PM
Not all homebrew supports USB keyboards...But its quite likely if you've been messing with cIOS and IOS patching that that is what has caused the problem if it no longer works with homebrew it used to work with. As the backup loading wasn't the main point of your message, I'll leave this topic open for now, but you should know that that is against the rules for discussion here.
January 08, 2011 10:44PM
Thanks SifJar, I updated IOS 61, which broke HBC, so I reinstalled, using IOS 58 (keyboard), and now everything is back to normal.

Oh and Metroid_Maniac, there are tons of legitimate uses for both USB Loader, and cIOSs, that do nothing more than void my warranty with nintendo, but thanks for the flame on my first ever post here.
January 08, 2011 10:58PM
I don't care how many legitimate uses there are for them, you still shouldn't mention them. Please don't talk about them here again, thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login