Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

can i install HBC in this wii ? enter plz

Posted by Squall.LeonHart 
can i install HBC in this wii ? enter plz
February 09, 2011 07:05AM
hello and thanks for entering my topic

i search the forum to answer for my question and didnt see one and sorry for my bad english

i bought a used wii from someone who moded the wii with modchip and he dont know what modchip is installted in the wii (so do i ) and i have other problem he told the wii is usa wii but when it arrive to my house it was like this (JPN) (see pics below )

[i1109.photobucket.com]

and the verison of my wii is 4.3U look at (pics below)

[i1109.photobucket.com]

and this the Languages i can see under setting in wii (see pics below)

[i1109.photobucket.com]

and this all Channels in wii (see pics below)

[i1109.photobucket.com]

all pics i take it from this wii

the serial number start with LJF

so can i install HBC in this wii ? any link to tutorial

if there is any needed info for my wii with pics i add them

and thank for help
Re: can i install HBC in this wii ? enter plz
February 09, 2011 08:20AM
It doesn't matter about the modchip, the serial number, or the languages. This tutorial gives you a variety of methods you can use to install the homebrew channel.
February 09, 2011 05:22PM
The region has been changed from Japanese to NTSC-U seemingly. This should be okay, and not cause any issues. The only region-changing that causes major issues is when it is changed from Korean to another region, in which case any System Menu past 4.1 (not including 4.1) will brick the Wii. Other than that, there is nothing to worry about, just follow the guide(s) at the link metroid_maniac posted. The region thing is not at the moment an issue, but it is possible Nintendo could make future updates fail to operate on region changed Wii's, as they did with 4.2 upwards on Wii changed from Korean. Keep an eye on [www.wiibrew.org] and never update without checking there and these forums for any possible ill effects.

EDIT: Oh, and you seem to have two news and forecast channels. This is due to the region change, and can I believe be fixed with a tool called "Duplicate Channel Remover" which AFAIK is found here : [wiibrew.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/09/2011 05:24PM by SifJar.
February 10, 2011 09:06AM
thanks for help me

so after install HBC can i install both wad manger and usb loader gx?
February 10, 2011 07:07PM
Read the rules.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.