Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help with install

Posted by nickbobo99 
Help with install
February 15, 2011 12:43AM
Umm im kinda stuck, i followed the directions of installing the hack: "Pop the SD card into your computer and download the SmashStack exploit and the HackMii Installer (version 0.8 at the time of this article), both included in the zip file. Then you’ll need to move the files like this:

* Unzip the Smashstack.zip file and copy the Private folder to the root of your SD card.
* Unzip the hackmii_installer.zip file, and copy the wiiload folder and the boot.elf files to the root of your SD card."
But it didn't tell me not to copy and replace the private folder, so i went into the super smash bros. brawl game and went to the stage builder and the game froze and made a beep noise until i turned off the wii. So did i screw myself over by not renaming the private folder "privateold" and copying the new one in there? or is there a way to get it back? or does it matter at all? Please help.
Re: Help with install
February 16, 2011 08:33AM
It didn't mess anything up. You must remove all custom stages from your SD card (and Wii) and then copy Smash Stack to the SD card.
Follow this guide.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login