Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Noob help, deleting apps

Posted by turb00le 
Noob help, deleting apps
March 01, 2011 10:37PM
So, i finally got my hbc up and running. Installed some apps, got the usbloader running.
My question is: What apps can I remove after i got everything up and running?
In addition to emulators, loaders etc i have the current apps:
DOP-Mii, Hackmii_installer, homebrew_browser, mymenyify, priiloader&priiloader_loader, SIP, Syscheck and YAWMM and some IOS installers.

Do i need all this apps and what are they for? Some of them i understand the use for but some i can't figure out what to do with.
Will removing all/some of these apps from the sd card brick or crash my wii in some way? Which one can i remove.

And for installing channels on the wii screen, do i have to use channel installers or can i use some app to do it?

Grateful for all the help i can get, and if anyone have helpful tips feel free to share.
Re: Noob help, deleting apps
March 01, 2011 11:18PM
Don't mention USBLoaders. Read the rules. You can remove any apps from the SD card and it will not affect your Wii. It sounds like you got some pack with a bunch of apps. I am against using packs like that because most of the time people don't know what they need or what certain apps do. As for channels, if they are full channels you can use them from the Wii menu, but if they are forwarder channels you need the app on your SD card as well.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login