Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Used to have HB, gone and need it back again

Posted by fickle 
Used to have HB, gone and need it back again
April 27, 2011 01:11PM
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been posted before and if so, I apologize upfront.

At one point in time, I used to see homebrew as one of my channels. I think during time I had done an IOS upgrade via a game and lost homebrew somehow. Currently I am on 4.3u (if memory serves me correctly).

My SD car only has the hackmii files ..

//boot.elf
//bootmini.elf
//private/smashbros exploit
//wiiload

I have followed the instructions on how to install hackmii / bootmii but those instructions do not work as my attempt of Smash Bros exploit produces no results. In fact, when trying to do the exploit, nothing happens. The game continues and creates new maps (which is not what is supposed to happen)

Can anyone point me in the right direction and advise as to how to get homebrew up again?
Re: Used to have HB, gone and need it back again
April 27, 2011 07:09PM
I assume you are using the correct version of the exploit (i.e. the US one)? Have you deleted all the stages in the game (including the one that auto downloads every day)? If not, do that. Including all on the SD card (you can back them up to computer first if necessary). What is the exact path to the .bin file of the exploit? Check here for help trouble shooting: [wiisixtyfour.webs.com]

Failing this, is there any other exploited game you own? Lego Indiana Jones, Lego Batman, Lego Star Wars, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds or Tales of Symphonia have all been exploited for 4.3 now. If you own any of them, you could try them. More info here: [wiisixtyfour.webs.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2011 07:13PM by SifJar.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login