Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Help: My HBC doesn't load properly

Posted by Reby 
Help: My HBC doesn't load properly
August 08, 2011 03:08PM
Hi! I tried to use HBC but it keeps loading in the main screen (that with the bubbbles and so) and it doesn't work. When I press the home button, the different options appear although I still can't play any game. I don't know what to do, in addition it was my brother who installed it and he is not available at the time, so I don't dare to press anything more than the home button without his aid.

I would be really grateful if you helped me, using as simple words as it's possible.

I'm looking forward to reading some advice soon, please!
Re: Help: My HBC doesn't load properly
August 08, 2011 09:06PM
You need applications on an SD card in your Wii in order for the Homebrrw Channel to work.
August 09, 2011 10:56PM
I'm using a pen drive I was given when my HBC was installed... should I search a SD card or is it O.K. with the pen drive?
August 10, 2011 12:29AM
Oh, sorry, I should say that it's been working for a long time by using that pen drive and a SD card which is supposed to contain the game data.
August 10, 2011 12:51AM
You can also have apps on a USB drive yes. I don't know what you're talking about "game data" for.
August 10, 2011 09:28AM
Sorry, I didn't express myself correctly, it doesn't matter though- I thought that the SD card was used to save the game files.

I think I've found the problem. I tried to use the USB drive in my computer and it said that it was damaged, so it was impossible to read it. Could it be the reason? If so, what should I do now?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login