Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

saving the HB games

Posted by bocher02 
saving the HB games
March 11, 2012 11:29PM
how to i get the hb or the games to save so i don't have to start over, like i wanna play donkey kong 1 how to i save or would i have to make a save location.

i believe i have copy and paste all the correct folds i need but its not saving help please thank you.
Re: saving the HB games
March 12, 2012 12:35AM
First off, donkey Kong is not a homebrew game, it is a rom in an emulator. Secondly, it depends on the specific emulator how exactly you do it.
March 12, 2012 06:48AM
yes i know its not a homebrew game itself, but you know what i mean by what i was trying to say which did not come out right and i am sorry.

so i am playing dk1 or zelda a link to the past how do i save whichever way to do it using HB not the built in save option because i would like to save other games or at least for get it working for the wife and kids.

thank you.
March 12, 2012 07:03PM
And still you ignore the part in my post about the specific emulator. Without bothering to look it up, I don't know what platform those games are from. And even if I did, there are multiple emulators for several platforms. Try reading the documentation with your specific emulator (readme.txt, WiiBrew page, google code page, whatever), it is bound to be listed in that.
July 11, 2012 06:39AM
it is Snes9xGX and the games are from snes example Secret of Mana and donkey Kong, etc.

am really new at this and I am trying to understand this for myself please can you help me I suck and need big help please.
July 11, 2012 06:59AM
its saving snes games and i get error message when i try to save sram and snapshot error creating file
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login