Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

formated my wii and it has priloader,i cant use it anymore

Posted by dandoun.792 
formated my wii and it has priloader,i cant use it anymore
August 30, 2012 06:50AM
i formatted my wii, now i cant do anything with it! i have priloader v0.4 (r76) and IOS v70 system menu v481 on it. i lost all the channels including the homebrew channel and i cant seem to use the shop channel and i'm lost and i don't know how to fix it! Please help! thank you!
Re: formated my wii and it has priloader,i cant use it anymore
August 30, 2012 07:51PM
That's what happens when you format your Wii. I don't know why you thought it was a good idea, but it wasn't. Anyway, to get Shop Channel to work, the simplest way is to update your Wii to 4.3 (this will wipe out priiloader). Then to get HBC back use Letterbomb to run the HackMii Installer and reinstall HBC. There is (I believe) no way to recover any of the channels you had purchased etc.
August 31, 2012 01:36AM
You can just downloaded any purchased content from the shop again (providing it loads properly), formatting doesn't remove your purchase records.
August 31, 2012 01:20PM
tueidj
You can just downloaded any purchased content from the shop again (providing it loads properly), formatting doesn't remove your purchase records.
Oh really? I guess I was misinformed then. Thanks for correcting my mistake.
September 01, 2012 10:22PM
when i enter the shop it tells me that i have to update my system, and when i try to update it does a connection check then it starts the update ans it freezes , after a few minutes it tells me that there was a problem updating and that theres an error. so basically im stuck.
i read somewhere that priloader can block system updates, so im wondering if thats the problem ,does someone know how to disable this feature?

SO, basically my problem is that i cant acces the shop because its not opening and i cant do anything with my wee because i lost all the channels .
thank you for your time.
September 02, 2012 09:24AM
Hold reset while turning on the Wii to access priiloader, then go into the system menu hacks option and disable everything. Then you should be able to update.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login