Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ocarina for Gamecube

Posted by Yohsi6852 
Ocarina for Gamecube
May 23, 2009 09:22PM
I was wondering if there was a hombrew app that was like ocarina only it worked for gamecube games?
Re: Ocarina for Gamecube
May 23, 2009 10:23PM
AFAIK, no.
May 23, 2009 11:23PM
Me either, and believe me I've been hunting hard looking...have an Action Replay 1.14 that doesn't work with the Wii.
May 23, 2009 11:32PM
Wouldn't it be possible to patch MIOS to allow action replay discs to work?
May 24, 2009 02:12AM
Yeah it would, going down to version 4 I believe, but I have to wait to get my copy of Big Brain Academy back before I give it a shot :-P. All the same, I don't know if the old version is capable of overwriting the new one in version 4.0u, let alone Anytitle Deleter doesn't work on it :-(.
May 24, 2009 03:39PM
your luckey to have the older version of the AR. You can't add codes to the one compatiable for the wii it sucks only a few games have good codes.
May 24, 2009 07:04PM
That's what you say now, but I can't even RUN the old version. Have you tried running the new one to run the old one? I've read somewhere that you can do that with the right settings...but even that may require downgrading in some fashion.

Think of it this way: I have infinite health and ammo? That's all I need :-P The rest are just fluff

EDIT: Also forgot to mention that when they upgraded the MIOS, it seems that they did it specifically to block the old version of AR as it was used in the early stages of Wii hacking (and Gamecube I would think). Therefore Codejunkies had to come out with a new model that they knew Nintendo wouldn't want to block, hence the new version without AR hardware or code insertion.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2009 07:06PM by Kage52124.
May 25, 2009 11:12PM
finally another post on this XD,
i hope someone makes it soon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login