Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Messed up with BannerBomb

Posted by K.a.i 
Messed up with BannerBomb
June 14, 2009 07:29PM
Unfortunately, I did everything right and got the HBC working. I went to the real wiimenu just to see if the Channel was there, and it was.
then i accidentally clicked that blue sd card and now my wii froze. I dont even think this counts as a brick, but I'm making sure I dont do anything wrong that dont brick it.

The green light is still on and it wont let me power it off by pushing the power button.

Any advice is appreciated
Re: Messed up with BannerBomb
June 14, 2009 07:32PM
Just hold the power button until it turns of, or unplug the power source. It should be harmless
June 14, 2009 07:34PM
Holy crap, it takes like 7 seconds to power it off?
haha, im sorry for this. i usually use the wiimote.
and im extra+paranoid because i messed up with twilight hack before. anyways, thanks for the quick respond :D
June 14, 2009 07:39PM
delete the "private" folder off the SD card and banner bomb will not apear anymore
June 14, 2009 11:12PM
the problem is that bannerbomb is still on SD Card. Delete it and you can use the SD card channel as much as you like. This freezing ocassionaly happens in homebrew. A couple of times SuperSonic Wii has frozen on me, forcing me to hold the power button, scaring the crap out of me. Don't worry though, it's always fine.
June 25, 2009 01:41AM
You don't have to delete the private folder, just rename it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login