Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I have a problem reading from SD now...

Posted by OmenXD 
I have a problem reading from SD now...
July 17, 2009 03:49AM
I recently installed Homebrew Channel, DVDx and bootmii or something like that... I used Bannerbomb and HackMii.

My problems:

1) I cannot access my SD card from the title screen anymore, the damn thing freezes up every time I try.
2) When I go to save stages in Brawl now, the game does not recognize that I even have a SD card in the slot. I realize now any game I have or will have that does anything with SD cards will probably be the same way. So I am mildly disturbed.

So I went to go save a stage in brawl to my SD, now I can't?

Someone please tell me why my wii freezes now at the SD card menu?

And is it safe to reformat the SD card so I can access my SD card menu?

I'm actually trying to figure out why I even did this now, all I wanted to do was hack brawl stages and play them online with my friends who have homebrew.

So is there something I should delete off my SD card to make it work again? Or should I reformat it? Only homebrew is recognizing the SD card apps now.

I hope I haven't messed anything up permanently.

What exactly should I remove, or uninstall, or install to get my SD card to work/be detected in brawl again?

Was I supposed to remove Bannerbomb from the SD data after installing Homebrew/DVDx, or will taking it off make something not work?

I just want the full functions of my wii again.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2009 04:24AM by OmenXD.
Re: I have a problem reading from SD now...
July 17, 2009 04:29AM
OmenXD
Someone please tell me why my wii freezes now at the SD card menu?

That is how bannerbomb works. Remove Bannerbomb from the SD-Card, by deleting this folder: /private/wii/title/aktn.
Re: I have a problem reading from SD now...
July 17, 2009 04:26PM
just delete the private folder. before you used bannerbomb you should gave moved/renamed the original private folder, just move/rename it back. or if you didnt do that, do as stated above.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login