Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Installing updates AFTER having installed the HBC

Posted by murxx 
Re: Installing updates AFTER having installed the HBC
August 04, 2009 12:18PM
SifJar
Yes, preloader will work, provided you have trucha bug in IOS 36. Which you dont. And there are ways to get it, but I dont think they're supported here I'm afraid.

Why not? I see nothing in the forum rules about "trucha bug in IOS 36".. only stuff about warez/backups/piracy stuff.

If all you want to do is get a brick reducing or recovery program working I don't see the harm?
August 04, 2009 03:10PM
Yes, but some of the stuff you need to do in the process of getting trucha IOS 36, aren't supported here. They're not illegal (I think), but they aren't supported here, and I've been told off before for mentioning them.
August 04, 2009 03:22PM
we cant do troucha bug either?? wow.. I asked this same stuff over in another forum and they called me names and treated me like I was a moron. Now I find out I cannot even do these things.. thanks sooo much for the information and for being nice about it..
August 04, 2009 03:28PM
Sorry, but the methods arent supported here. Its not that we're against trucha bug, its very useful, but its used a lot by pirates, so its a dodgy subject. Was the other forum GBAFail? It is quite a bad forum. Hence we call it GBAFail.
August 06, 2009 02:10AM
Probably been said by now, but Wii Sports Resort definitely has the full 3.4.
August 10, 2009 08:48PM
Can you explain what that means.. Wii sports resort has the full 3.4??
August 10, 2009 08:58PM
It updates all Nintendo IOSes, channels, and the System Menu to their 3.4 revisions.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login