Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So I recently installed HBC... now what?

Posted by elstado 
Re: So I recently installed HBC... now what?
August 06, 2009 12:57PM
WiiSX is the best PS1 emulator AFAIK, and I don't think there is a decent N64 one yet, Wii64 is anticipated as going to be the best I think.
August 06, 2009 01:29PM
SifJar
WiiSX is the best PS1 emulator AFAIK, and I don't think there is a decent N64 one yet, Wii64 is anticipated as going to be the best I think.

Awesome.

I'll check out WiiSX. There was a N64 emulator on that vid posted earlier, I think that was credited as Wii64. Is that not "ready" yet?
August 06, 2009 01:40PM
I think its released but as an early version or something. Not sure, never really use emulators as my first console was a GBC, and there aren't really any games I still want to play from it, then a PS2, which cant be emulated on Wii, then a GBA, which I can play on my DS. So I have no real need for emulators. And I'm not the type to illegaly download games i dont own
August 06, 2009 06:53PM
The best PS1 emulator is WiiSX. It runs PS1 games at full speed.

The only N64 emulator is Wii64. It was last publicly released over a year ago. It runs N64 games at roughly 15 - 20 fps. (Full speed being 60 fps) The current build of Wii64 can run games at full speed but there are a few crucial issues holding it back from being another public release. Never fear though, it should be released shortly provided these crucial issues get fixed y the time the team wants them to be fixed.

Wii64 and WiiSX are created and maintained by the same people. You can follow the progress of both emulators here: [emulatemii.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2009 06:54PM by Arikado.
August 08, 2009 06:44AM
Thanks for the info guys. I am going to be testing these out later this evening or tomorrow and will post the results. :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login