Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thu Conduit Update? Bad?

Posted by junky562 
Re: Thu Conduit Update? Bad?
September 18, 2009 11:27PM
metroid_maniac
What? Is there somthing wrong with it.? All I want to do is make sure you can update and play all your songs...
XD no... lol nah i just meant it thought it was gonna be bad news and it was lol no im not mad ur cool dude.
September 18, 2009 11:37PM
It won't have bricked, the lack of Trucha just would've prevented installation altogether. nothing to worry about.
September 19, 2009 12:33AM
idk!! so should i do the dop-IOS MOD? for IOS 35 and 36 and with the trucha's? an choose run on IOS37? i'll try it...
September 19, 2009 09:52AM
Choose it to run from IOS 36, and install patched IOS 36 and 35.
September 19, 2009 01:43PM
No, choose to run from IOS37. Maniac's way would require an already trucha bugged IOS36, which if you have, would make it pointless to install again. You definetly have a trucha bugged IOS37, as it is used by Rawk SD. So choose to run on IOS37, and install IOS35 and IOS36. Then re-attempt cIOS installation with tona's installer, and if it fails, we'll suggest more for you to try.
September 19, 2009 07:10PM
Sorry, I don't know mucha about RawkSD. Thanks, SifJar
October 18, 2009 11:14PM
I also got the conduit and have the same problem as junky562, could I just disable wi-fi, put the disk in, make it unable to update due to it being unable to connect to wi-fi, and it doesn't try to update again, or will it continue to try to update?
October 18, 2009 11:51PM
The update is on the disc itself. It's harmless anyway, just run the update and play the game. Or run the game through Gecko OS to skip the update.
October 19, 2009 12:00AM
so, updating won't delete homebrew channel, bootmii (IOS), or DVDx?
October 19, 2009 12:07AM
No, disc updates are especially harmless.
October 19, 2009 02:37AM
that's good. Thanks!
October 19, 2009 05:02PM
The latest disc update is 3.4, and only 4.2 is harmful to homebrew as in ACTUALLY deleting things.
October 20, 2009 04:21AM
metroid_maniac
The latest disc update is 3.4, and only 4.2 is harmful to homebrew as in ACTUALLY deleting things.
wait, so my conduit game will delete homebrew stuff? I haven't been able to put it in yet, too busy.
October 20, 2009 04:25AM
NintendoTobi
metroid_maniac
wait, so my conduit game will delete homebrew stuff? I haven't been able to put it in yet, too busy.
no
October 20, 2009 10:12PM
He said that the latest update on a disc (you know that thing the conduit is on...) is 3.4. He also said that the only update that deletes stuff is 4.2. How on earth do you get that the coduit update will delete stuff from that?
October 21, 2009 03:48AM
SifJar
He said that the latest update on a disc (you know that thing the conduit is on...) is 3.4. He also said that the only update that deletes stuff is 4.2. How on earth do you get that the coduit update will delete stuff from that?
oh sorry, I had a little hard time understending him. Thanks for clearing that up for me!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login