Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PLEASE Help with bootmii menu.

Posted by Jeffrwii 
Re: PLEASE Help with bootmii menu.
December 05, 2009 05:20PM
I get the same results after edIting the .ini file on my computer.
December 05, 2009 10:26PM
Well, I just went out and purchased a new SD card for the heck of it. It is a Sandisk 2gb SD card that is specifically made for the Wii.... I still get the same results, I am 99% sure that it is not a compatibility issue with the SD card. Any ideas what could be happening?
December 05, 2009 10:29PM
its very strange. try reinstalling bootmii perhaps. I dunno what could be causing this, i have never heard of this issue before.
December 05, 2009 11:28PM
Jeffrwii
Well, I just went out and purchased a new SD card for the heck of it. It is a Sandisk 2gb SD card that is specifically made for the Wii.... I still get the same results, I am 99% sure that it is not a compatibility issue with the SD card. Any ideas what could be happening?

I use the same one. The "Official Nintendo SD Card". And I have had no problems with it... I guess a re-install of bootmii is the only thing that could help. AFAIK
December 05, 2009 11:52PM
Well... I have spent the last 2 weeks installing, uninstalling and again installing bootmii about 350 times, using 8 different SD cards, I don't know what else to try, maybe I just have the 1 system that was built to be incompatible with bootmii, that or maybe I am doing something wrong, but the install seems to be pretty straightforward.
December 05, 2009 11:56PM
Maybe you should report it to hackmii bugs.
[bugs.hackmii.com]
December 06, 2009 06:50AM
Okay, I posted my problem in hackmii bugs. Thank you to everyone that has offered help or advice on my problem. Hopefully this can get resolved. If you can think of any other suggestions... Please let me know. Thanks.
December 07, 2009 06:53PM
Try changing your SD card to one that is supported. I had the same problem as you when i was using a Transcend and i went out and bought a SD Scandisk for Wii and transfered the content to it and it worked . What i suggest is uninstall the homebrew channel, DVDx, and Bootmii. Reinstall all of the (bootmii as Boot2 only..no ios) and it should work. make sure to do it with a compatible SD card

here is the list

[wiibrew.org]
December 08, 2009 08:04AM
@saitoh183:

You should try reading the whole thread before you post. He already did try an SD card that was supported. He tried 8 of them. :P
December 08, 2009 08:36PM
LOL...i had seen that after i posted...i tried to modify my post but browser was acting up and since i was at work i forgot about it by the time i got home
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login