Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HBC Disappeared!

Posted by DDJinx 
HBC Disappeared!
August 16, 2012 05:26AM
Heyas =), hopefully im not in the wrong section... Hum well here's the deal, I haven't been using my wii for about a year after I installed the HBC (meaning im pretty much all around rusty on this =P!) and well recently I think (not sure) after using PIMPMYWII to update my HBC Just vanished... I tried to go to it through Priiloader and then Bootmii but no success its always the blackscreen... So then I tried doing the Smash Stack exploit and when the time came to go back to stagebuilder *Freeze* and then I tried relaunching my WII and boom Blackscreen so I kind of got coldsweat for a sec but then I removed the private from the Smash Stack Download .rar and re-renamed the privateold to private and no more blackscreen and I can still use [Censored].. So Heres what happened =x! Now I would do everything for some help!

PS: I sincerely hope i didn't infringe any of the forum Rules =/

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2012 06:55AM by DDJinx.
Re: HBC Disappeared!
August 16, 2012 06:13AM
We don't support USB "Backup" Loaders so don't mention them again. Also, PimpMyWii is not something you (or anyone) should use ever. Just try using the exploit from scratch to re-install the HBC. Follow this guide: [wiisixtyfour.webs.com]
August 16, 2012 06:57AM
Tyvm! I'll follow it right about now! =)

EDIT: Omg! Thank you so much, To be honest this Guide was the best out of All of them, BTW for those that have the same problem and uses this Thread as Help, I used the Letterbomb Version Works Perfect!!!

Also, Since I already had all That and my wii was already "cracked" should I install bootmii as Boot2? Im not sure but I think it does a NAND Dump but since my Wii only had HBC disappear... Im not sure what to do...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2012 07:30AM by DDJinx.
August 16, 2012 02:13PM
If you are able to install BootMii as boot2 (HackMii Installer will tell you whether you can or not), you probably should, as it is the best brick recovery tool available, just in case of any future mishaps.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login