Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

no code found to load, hanging

Posted by trismilegokell 
no code found to load, hanging
January 11, 2009 05:43PM
i cannot install the homebrew channel, please help!
when I use twilight hack it loads for a few moments then that error message appears "couldn't read boot.elf(-1)! no code found to load, hanging."

I've tried everything ... formatting sd:s, changing sd:s, different verion of homebrewchannel, different versions of twilight hack, wiibrew sd installer etc. HELP!!

I've got wii ver 3.3e
Re: no code found to load, hanging
January 17, 2009 12:13AM
I have the exact same issue with my 3.4U Wii. I have tried everthing several times. Is there a simple solution to install the HBC?
January 17, 2009 12:20AM
Make sure you're using the correct region and the correct version of the twilight hack.

What SD cards are you both using/trying?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2009 12:20AM by Arikado.
January 20, 2009 04:20AM
I have this same exact problem with US version 3.4 and the SD card I'm using is just one I had lying around 16mb Canon and it says SD Memory Card SDC-16M in small writing on its sticker.
January 20, 2009 06:06PM
Cannon cards like yours are not compatible with the twilight hack because they are too small.
January 20, 2009 10:59PM
Thank you, what I will do is get a newer one soon then, I'll admit that card has been around for as long as I've had my camera... =)

Thanks for replying.
January 20, 2009 11:09PM
Your welcome. I reccomend taking a look here to see what people claim are and aren't compatible SD cards.
March 03, 2009 09:34PM
Just how big do the SD cards have to be? I'm using a 32MB and I'm having the same problem.
March 03, 2009 09:38PM
SD cards have to be at least 256mb.
March 04, 2009 07:17AM
Ah, that's my problem. Thanks a lot.
March 05, 2009 12:20AM
i have same problem got 32MB but mB is different than MB corect. so i should be fine. what else could go wrong
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login