Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Twilight hack failed

Posted by izagudun 
Twilight hack failed
January 20, 2009 04:43PM
The twilight data has copied to my wii and i started Zelda.I did everything right that i know of and started to play the game. I go to speak to the man and the hack starts, it then fails saying it failed to find boot.elf then says no code found to load, hanging. Why? can anyone help please..............
Re: Twilight hack failed
January 20, 2009 06:08PM
You have an incompatible SD card.
January 21, 2009 06:48AM
the card i@m using is a wii sd card i have also tried using a sandisk sd card to no avail.............what next?
January 21, 2009 04:58PM
Then you dont have the homebrew channel (boot.dol) in the root of your SD card.
January 22, 2009 09:17AM
I'm new to this kind of stuff, what do you mean by the root? i did put the boot.dol on the card but still nothing happened......
January 22, 2009 04:55PM
The root of your SD card is basically the main part of your SD card. For example, placing boot.dol in the root of your card means that boot.dol is not in any folders on your SD card.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2009 04:55PM by Arikado.
January 23, 2009 05:03PM
Izagadun: Check your PM's
January 23, 2009 07:57PM
i had a problem when i first did the hack. the problem turned out to be that my sd card was to small.. im not sure what the size of the card has to be but i used a 16mb and it didnt work. i then used a 2gb and it worked.
January 24, 2009 11:47PM
Then you dont have the homebrew channel (boot.dol) in the root of your SD card

what do u mean by this i am a noob too dont you just need the private folder going on down to the .bin folder, and the boot.dol is the homebrew game
January 24, 2009 11:54PM
When you open up your SD card on a computer, the root contents should be similar to this:
private (folder)
boot.dol

Copy the Twilight hack to your SD card and then copy it to your Wii's internal saves. Then run Zelda. Don't restart your Wii becuase system 3.4 will delete the save file. After you start the game, load the Twilight hack game save and walk around a little bit until the homebrew channel installer begins. When the installation is complete, you may begin running wii homebrew through the homebrew channel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login