restoring A+B+X+Y
September 21, 2010 12:49PM
Hello, I am trying to restore the NAND, due to the fact that I do not have sound in the wii, and it asks me to pulsate A+B+X+Y and I do not manage to continue.

The problem is that the wii does not have sound, already the cables and the television have happened, and it is to recover the NAND to the original version of factory to see if it corrects or is the problem a problem of hardware.
Re: restoring A+B+X+Y
September 21, 2010 05:12PM
You are trying to restore the NAND using BootMii as an IOS. This is very dangerous to do since it is a long process and if it fails, your Wii will brick.

Restore your NAND using BootMii as Boot2 and you will not need to enter that button combination to continue.
Re: restoring A+B+X+Y
September 21, 2010 07:05PM
Restoring a NAND backup with Bootmii/IOS is a bad idea. If anything goes wrong, your wii will be fully bricked. Therefore, it is recommended that you only restore a NAND backup if you have Bootmii/boot2. If you cannot install Bootmii/boot2, you may want to consider another option.

If you still want to take the risk, you must use a gamecube controller to press the four buttons. If you still have difficulty, install the latest version of Bootmii, which uses the Konami Code instead.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login