Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

anyone ever think of making these apps for homebrew?

Posted by wiz64 
anyone ever think of making these apps for homebrew?
January 10, 2010 06:34PM
ok i know this would be very hard to do but would some one please make a zelda like home brew game, a animal crossing like game, and a harvest moon/rune factory game i think that it would be a great idea and a really fun thing to work on i would do it but i dont know how so if anyones up for it i would really like to see it and im shure lots of people would download and play them
Re: anyone ever think of making these apps for homebrew?
January 10, 2010 06:39PM
Here's an idea:

Go down your local videogame stockist, and buy Zelda:Twilight Princess, Animal Crossing:Let's Go To The City/City Folk (whichever its called where you live) and one of the several Wii Harvest Moon games. Saved a developer a load of time.

Seriously, when games are already available for a system, whats the point in making a very similar homebrew game. Homebrew allows devs to be original and make new exciting games.
January 10, 2010 07:07PM
Zelda games have IPS patches you can download and patch onto a given version of w/e zelda game. Closest you'll get to a homebrew zelda.
January 10, 2010 07:57PM
hay i was just saying that there are somethings in zelda games (ect.) that i would have changed if i had made them so i thought why not just take a kid with a sword he doesnt even have to look like link he could even be a she just take the idea of a kid/adult saveing the world and turn it and make it your own i am just saying that i have taken a very basic idea and made it my own i only posted this to give someone an idea
January 10, 2010 09:01PM
Generally posting a super duper mega uber ultra complicated request that you're not willing to do any work on is not a good idea for any forum.
January 10, 2010 09:04PM
^^^That's the whole idea of zelda hacking, and using patches to patch games. To change aspects to your liking and do things differently in said game. It's just easier to download a patch and patch a zelda game with it, instead of making one up from scratch.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login