Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gamecube Cheating App for the Wii... (idea)

Posted by GrungeKid17 
Gamecube Cheating App for the Wii... (idea)
August 01, 2009 09:19AM
Unless there is one I'm not allready aware of, I think a Gamecube Cheat App would be awesome. Unfortunatly, I cant code. I can creat simple menus for apps, but my computer is currently in the process of being repared.

If anyone wants to cade an app like this I (and probably many others) would really appreciate it! ^_^
Re: Gamecube Cheating App for the Wii... (idea)
August 01, 2009 02:53PM
Use Gecko OS. It can apply cheat codes to any GC game. Find codes here: Wiird Forums
August 01, 2009 09:44PM
Gecko OS doesn't work with Gamecube cheats does it?
Unless you've got a USB Gecko with WiiRD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2009 09:45PM by bg4545.
August 02, 2009 07:30PM
I thought it worked you just used the correct code sets. But I haven't tried it so I'm not sure.
August 03, 2009 02:34PM
Idk if any of you know, but recently, Stack Smash has come out with a way to make texture hacking possible for SSB melee...as of yet, theres no way to load these textures using an SD card...i believe you know were im going with this...we need a way to use codes and textures on GameCube games with an SD card.
August 10, 2009 08:35PM
would require one of two things.....

1. You would have to have an SD Gecko. (Not a better solution but the most likely to be possible.)

2. Find a way to break the hardware limitations put in place on the gamecube compatability software. MIOS or whatever. (This is extremely unlikely and not going to happen anytime too soon. Although Wiigator has surprised me and many others with his GC loader. If you know what I'm talking about whatever, as for those of you who don't I'm not explaning.)

So Yeah the coding for the first one is the most likely as it's there and requires nothing special to do. The second is very unlikely as I don't know what part of the software does this. I don't know if anyone does.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login