Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hiring C Programmer for a Simple Program

Posted by InTrepidCognito 
Hiring C Programmer for a Simple Program
June 20, 2010 11:01PM
Okay, I've had this program I've been working on for around a week, doing external design work, preperations, templates for required files, and then I tried looking up the basics of C programming.

I'm terrible.

Basically, I need someone who can translate the command I want into C. Like I said, it's fairly simple, but I actually expect it to be something that becomes popular. Here's what's needed:

-libwiigui usage
-XML opening
-File downloading over the internet

I'll provide all of the image work and XML templates for the files, but like I said, I'm no good with this.

EDIT: I've already got the basic idea typed up and almost all of the GUI work done in 4:3 and 16:9 screen modes, this isn't just a silly request, I'm commited. :P

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2010 04:39AM by InTrepidCognito.
Re: Hiring C Programmer for a Simple Program
July 07, 2010 09:09PM
Umm... anyone?

I can write the entire thing out in pseudo-code, and there will obviously be all kinds of credit, I just need someone who knows C/C++ better than me.
Re: Hiring C Programmer for a Simple Program
July 08, 2010 05:53PM
I've done work with file downloading as part of my application (FMyLife), so respond here if you'd like my help with that. Don't know too much about libwiigui (I use MLlib and GRRLIB), or XML opening (though this would be sooo helpful).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login