Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pandora Channel....?

Posted by NewFang 
Pandora Channel....?
November 26, 2010 04:55PM
I've been listening to Pandora on my PC quite a bit lately and I thought it would be a nice and convienent thing to have to have a Pandora channel on the Wii that sends you to right to the site. I have a youtube channel on my system menu right now and I know a while ago there was a thread out there somewhere called "internet favorites forwarders" or something like that. I have WiiMC all hooked up with smb share and can stream my itunes catalog and other stuff to the wii as well. Just thought the Pandora thing would be a good idea and I'm sure I would use it quite a bit and I'm sure if it was out there other people would catch on as well. Any thoughts or anyone willing to make it happen post here. Thanks and cheers.
Re: Pandora Channel....?
January 08, 2011 11:18PM
how did you get youtube channel on your system menu

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2011 11:18PM by Harpreet13.
January 09, 2011 05:01AM
Harpreet13

a youtube forwarding wad installed with a [unsupported tool, sorry] ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2011 01:08PM by SifJar.
January 09, 2011 05:22AM
does pandora work on the wii internet browser, if it does then this would be possible with another forwarding channel(not sure if these are approved by Wiibrew). If it doesn't work, then sorry then an entire app would have to be made.
January 09, 2011 01:08PM
sper56
Harpreet13

a youtube forwarding wad installed with a [unsupported tool, sorry] ;)

I am afraid that tool is unsupported here, and there is no supported alternative for installing custom channels. You will have to find the tool yourself if you want custom channels.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login