Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wii Game maker!

Posted by tupaer 
Re: Wii Game maker!
September 03, 2009 01:21AM
The Wii Game Studio is actually an interesting piece of software. I wish it had pre-set menus and such, though >.> You have to create tons of different objects/rooms if you want to have a menu.

Everyone here who can't code should look into it, if you want to help create games ^_^
September 03, 2009 12:57PM
tupaer
'Actor' is another term for 'object' as we don't want to completely have all the same names as Game maker. So we just called it Actor for object and scene for room
What difference does it make, if the terms were the same would it not be more conveniant
September 04, 2009 02:00AM
Anybody know the email of the site admin? Also any info on when the forum will be setup?
September 04, 2009 10:43AM
SteelSLasher
tupaer
'Actor' is another term for 'object' as we don't want to completely have all the same names as Game maker. So we just called it Actor for object and scene for room
What difference does it make, if the terms were the same would it not be more conveniant
I agree! Convenience is better.
September 04, 2009 01:21PM
profetylen
SteelSLasher
tupaer
I agree! Convenience is better.
What is coveniance compared to skill, that is the question?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login