Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WiiBrewser

Posted by newlife 
WiiBrewser
August 19, 2010 07:38AM
Hi, i am here to release a beta test of my app Wiibrewster, its a bit like the homebrew browser only for pc and it uses wiibrew instead of any database. anyway, the alpha test shows no bugs so mow here is a beta test. downlaod the file [www.wiibrew.org]
its pritty self exsplanitory, just doubble click an app for more details. Also you can use the buttons on the right to filter yor apps. and the modify apps folder simply lets you edit app data. Enjoy.
Re: WiiBrewser
August 21, 2010 12:49AM
anyone got any feed back? please post anything you would like to add.
August 24, 2010 01:04AM
I tried looking at it and get a 404 error not found, dunno if that has to be with wiibrew site or not or something you uploaded to it.
August 30, 2010 02:18AM
error 404 is usually a spyware if it has a link to my browser bar, it comes with some freeware, unistall what you don,t need.

and for that app, it didn't crash my netbook (its a first) so i guess it is good
August 30, 2010 02:59AM
ziggyhbomb
error 404 is usually a spyware if it has a link to my browser bar, it comes with some freeware, unistall what you don,t need.

and for that app, it didn't crash my netbook (its a first) so i guess it is good

Error 404 means page not found. It has nothing to do with spyware.
September 04, 2010 01:03AM
hi, sorry guys, my link went down and my pc had been in the 'shop' getting fixed, i'll reupload assoon as i can.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login