it in a tar.bz22 or some format how do u open it
Re: commandeerMii - take controll of miis
January 16, 2011 07:32PM
January 30, 2011 10:58PM
it worked perfectly it allowed mii to edit miis that were not mine
May 25, 2011 06:25PM
Only noticed this today looking for something new to play with.
I tried a few things and everthing worked flawless.

The only time it never just ran as normal was when I took these steps.
1 - Deleted all miis from Wii_1
2 - Created several miis on Wii_2
3 - Moved all the miis to Wii_1

Your app printed out the...."I made a math error. It wouldn't be smart for me to continue. You can help me cheat by going to the mii channel and creating a few miis for me to sample"

So I did just that by creating 2 new miis on the console and ran your app again, it worked flawless.

:D

Do you intend to add other features (edit,backup,make special etc), or will this be a final version ?
May 25, 2011 07:53PM
the way i made it work, it tries to calculate the MAC address that it should be using, and then compare that against some miis you already have. since you didnt have anything for it to compare against ( at least nothing that it will compare against and get the expected result ), it doesnt continue. this is the cause of the "bug" you got. it is just a safety feature to keep it from patching every single mii with the wrong mac address and breaking them all.

as far as new features, i probably wont be adding them. the reason i made this is to allow editing of miis that are downloaded from the checkMiiOut channel. it is not intended to be any sort of mii manager or anything. there are already some of those floating around.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/25/2011 07:58PM by giantpune.
June 12, 2011 10:09PM
It's worth noting that miis are tied to some games and results are on a per game basis.

So an example or two.

If you have Mario Kart Wii and you change your miis you will need to select miis again, but you will keep your records etc.

WiiPlay on the other hand will make you select new miis and when you do all your records will be gone.

Just thought I'd mention this (depending on the game you can have work-arounds if you extract the save) so use this app knowing that in advance.
May 29, 2012 01:09AM
Is it possible to install this from the Homebrew browser?

Regards
May 29, 2012 12:24PM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login