Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Team Twiizer lost a significant member

Posted by TheManuel 
Team Twiizer lost a significant member
April 15, 2009 05:12PM
As indicated in another post, marcan from Team Twiizers has left the scene:
qj.net Article

That is regretable as Team Twiizers's are the only hacks I trust to run on my Wii.
Hopefully the rest of the Team will be motivated to continue but I'm sure his contributions will be missed.

It's too bad he would let other's comments get to him but his decision should be respected.

I wish him well in his future endeavors...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2009 05:13PM by TheManuel.
Re: Team Twiizer lost a significant member
April 15, 2009 10:57PM
I totally agree with everything you just wrote!
April 16, 2009 05:30PM
Looks like the show will go on:
HackMii Update

This is good news indeed.
April 16, 2009 08:31PM
I totally agree again!
April 17, 2009 11:25PM
I hope bushings rite... I can completely agree with marcans reasons though. When other people start making hobbies into a competition its not fun anymore. So you go find something else to do. on another note it do think one of the reasons for all this feuding is because of how widespread this community is. Having people from other countries with different laws, ethics, and codes makes things confusing.
April 20, 2009 12:59AM
This whole affair of leaving actually began on tehskeen, not qj is anyones interested.

Edit: More specifically, here: [www.tehskeen.com]

The topic is an interesting read for anyone looking to see what happens when pirates and (ninjas who would never pirate :P) non-pirates collide. Its also a prime example of the blatant ignorance of the average wii homebrew n00b.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2009 01:07AM by Arikado.
April 20, 2009 02:01AM
It's sad, with all the stupid pirates and with what they've said. But I can't believe Marcan has left, honestly he shouldn't have given-a-damn about what they thought and not let it affect him. But his decision is his decision and it will be respected (at least by them members of this forum it will).

I mean, Brakken is a complete jerk (lack of a better word) for what he said, but I really hope this all settles down, and hopefully Marcan will consider coming back (and if he doesn't it's not the end of the world).

Btw we're not going to let this effect us, we're just going to keep moving on and continuing with wii homebrew.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/20/2009 02:03AM by Matando.
April 20, 2009 09:02PM
Off-topic:

Hey Arikado! o/
Back already? =)
April 20, 2009 10:16PM
He's probably just going "underground" - will still code for them behind the scenes
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login