Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PS1 Emulator

Posted by musicalmatt 
PS1 Emulator
August 15, 2009 09:31PM
I was wondering which playstation emulator is better to use. I don't know which one to download. PCSX-Revolution or Wii SX? Can anyone tell me which one is better or the differences between them?
Re: PS1 Emulator
August 15, 2009 09:33PM
WiiSX is better because it is full speed.

PCSX-Revolution doesn't run anything faster than 20fps, and most games it loads don't run.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/15/2009 09:34PM by Arikado.
August 15, 2009 10:15PM
Problem with WiiSX is it does not support the WiiMote. Which is very annoying :P
August 16, 2009 02:02PM
scanff
Problem with WiiSX is it does not support the WiiMote. Which is very annoying :P

the wiimote doesnt have enough buttons, you need 2 joystick, 1 dirpad, 4 buttons and 4 more trigger buttons, the wiimote can at max have one joystick and 2 trigger buttons.
August 16, 2009 02:12PM
Just out of interest, can you use USB gamepads with either emulator, or indeed any Wii emulator? Or do you have to use classic controller?
August 16, 2009 08:27PM
SteelSLasher
scanff

the wiimote doesnt have enough buttons, you need 2 joystick, 1 dirpad, 4 buttons and 4 more trigger buttons, the wiimote can at max have one joystick and 2 trigger buttons.

That depends on the game most I've played just used the D-pad and at max 4 buttons.
August 18, 2009 01:40PM
scanff
SteelSLasher
scanff

That depends on the game most I've played just used the D-pad and at max 4 buttons.

yeah but thats just your taste of gaming coinciding with the controller, i would play ace combat again but it needs the trigger buttons and the joysticks, but i can play micro machines v3 so it really depends on what you want
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login