Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Netflix on wii

Posted by darklink 
Re: Netflix on wii
April 21, 2010 10:32AM
Slightly offtopic to this offtopic thread but can anyone who has the Netflix disc and has the knowledge and the means, tell me what it's title id is? This is for a project I'm working on; I'm afraid it does not directly involve anything Netflix related.
April 23, 2010 02:52PM
chris
Slightly offtopic to this offtopic thread but can anyone who has the Netflix disc and has the knowledge and the means, tell me what it's title id is? This is for a project I'm working on; I'm afraid it does not directly involve anything Netflix related.
SNTEXN.
April 23, 2010 02:58PM
April 23, 2010 08:45PM
Thanks guys!
April 24, 2010 10:44AM
Rappy777 said:

"Kind of like reason for all the other homebrew apps,,

Would be greater to just have a channel/app to click and go, instead of finding the Netflix disk.

Like all the emulators and other homebrew items."

That's not how it works. Unless you can tap into netflix's servers which mean's you would have to hack them
basically, Although Im not sure why anyone would want to. It won't work.

When you put netflix's disc into your wii it communicates to netflix's servers via internet to say "hey open up
I want to watch movies!" Which Im sure everyone knows.

Unless you can find that exact communication via internet to exploit it, your not gonna get it.

Plus there's the streaming issue....

Maybe some day Nintendo will make a deal with netflix so the Wii can stream movies without a disc.
It is possible.......
April 24, 2010 02:55PM
Actually, it is possible, because its been done already without the use of a disk, but I can't give a link to the site because it supports piracy.

But yes, it can easily be done without a disk.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login