Your web hosting provider?
July 29, 2010 04:04PM
I apologize for the possible off-topic. Guys, could you tell me which web hosting company you are using at the moment? I have a problem because my current web hosting company hostrator.com is kicking me off. They say that our website is using too many server resources. But our website only gets 300 visitors per day..

Anyway, what would be your recommendations? Are you happy with your web hosting providers?

I am checking [www.hosting24.com] at the moment, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
I have contacted them and they say something like "1000GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will start running out of disk space we will simply add a new 1000GB drive so can continue uploading..".

What do you think about it? Any ideas and web hosting company name suggestions are much appreciated.
Re: Your web hosting provider?
July 29, 2010 05:05PM
We don't use a hosting a company - we (specifically mha) own the servers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2010 05:06PM by Arikado.
July 31, 2010 01:48AM
Dreamhost!

First year I was there, it was practically free, no strings attached; They have some ups and downs eventually, but always helped me when something went wrong, or needed changes. I'm with them since 2006 - and so far, so good.

Normally it's 8.95/month - with everything set to unlimited (traffic, space, emails...) but with this promo link: [www.dreamhost.com]|WIIBREW , the hosting costs goes down to $1.87/month for a year!

So, paying $22.40 for a full year hosting, with no space/bandwith limits plus php, mysql, svn and a *lot* of stuff that can be installed with a 'one click' (wordpress and a bunch of stuff), those guys at dreamhost bets on hooking you on their services to actually make money on 2nd year and so on.

I know they got me pretty well with that :)
July 31, 2010 04:09PM
I use 21Eighty. I have always used them and they aren't the cheapest in the world but they have the best service ever. Always helpful and tech support is 24/7 with a response with 15-30 minutes.

21Eighty.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login